Considering the current COVID -19 return to normal operations, we are kindly not able to fully confirm your date of travel until 1 week prior to departure. We therefore ask you to have some flexibility with your travel dates. We will do everything in our best endeavors to run the exact date you book but may need to consolidate guests to a certain travel date 1 week prior and after the date you have selected to meet our minimum numbers for operation.
Should we not be able to confirm your travel date or in the event you are affected by COVID LGA Lockdowns or State Border Restrictions, we will provide a 100% refund.
STANDARD TOUR BOOKINGS
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to departure – free
- Cancellations from 7 to 30 days prior to departure – 35% cancellation fee
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure, illness resulting in inability to travel and no shows – 100% cancellation fee
Private Charter Bookings:
- Cancellation more than 90 days prior to departure – free
- Cancellation from 30 to 90 days prior to departure – 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to departure and no shows – 100% cancellation fee
Should you be turned away from boarding the vessel due to not meeting our screening check then you will be provided with a flexi ticket.
Fitness Ability & Health Requirements
- This tour is suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness
- Introductory divers must be a minimum of 12 years of age as per Queensland dive laws, however any PADI or SSI member with a Junior Open Water card* is able to partake in day diving activities from 10 years of age. *Must be able to produce J.O.W certification card
- All snorkelers and divers must complete a medical questionnaire on board the boat.
- Certain medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart disease, epilepsy) may preclude some people from diving. Due to local industry changes we are no longer able to seek medical clearance over the phone once you board the vessel. It is therefore imperative that all guests wishing to dive check they are medically clear for this activity prior to boarding.
- For further information on this please contact our office or view our Medical Form HERE
- If you do answer yes to any questions on the medical form then an Australian Standard AS 4005.1 will be required before any diving is permitted
- Final decisions on SCUBA diving reside with our qualified instructors, who value your safety – our highest priority.
- Please Note – This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years, non-swimmers and persons with mobility issues.
Terms & Conditions
Locations will be chosen subject to weather conditions with the safety and comfort of our passengers being a priority.
The operator reserves the right to cancel any trip or use a substitute vessel at any time if required.
There are to be no refunds when the itinerary is changed. We will endeavor to sail as much as we can during each voyage, however wind speed and direction determine for how long this occurs.
No refunds will be offered if little or no sailing occurs.
Should the trip be cancelled due to poor weather or mechanical breakdown, we will transfer your booking to an alternative vessel provide a full refund of the trip price if you have booked direct or refer you back to your travel agency for your refund as per their terms and conditions.