- Cancellation more than 28 days prior to departure – 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellation from 7 to 28 days prior to departure – 35% cancellation fee
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure & no show – 100% cancellation fee
Private Charter Bookings:
- Cancellation more than 60 days prior to departure – 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellation from 30 to 60 days prior to departure – 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to departure and no shows – 100% cancellation fee
Fitness Ability & Health Requirements
- This tour is suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum age for scuba diving is 12 years
- All snorkelers and divers must complete a medical questionnaire on board the boat.
- Certain medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart disease, epilepsy) may preclude some people from diving.
- For further information on this please contact our office or view our Medical Form HERE
- Final decisions on SCUBA diving reside with our qualified instructors, who value your safety – our highest priority.
- Please Note – This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years, non-swimmers and persons with mobility issues.
Terms & Conditions
Locations will be chosen subject to weather conditions with the safety and comfort of our passengers being a priority.
The operator reserves the right to cancel any trip or use a substitute vessel at any time if required.
There are to be no refunds when the itinerary is changed. We will endeavor to sail as much as we can during each voyage, however wind speed and direction determine for how long this occurs.
No refunds will be offered if little or no sailing occurs.
Should the trip be cancelled due to poor weather or mechanical breakdown, we will refund 100% of the trip price if you have booked direct or refer you back to your travel agency for your refund as per thier terms and conditions.