SNORKELLING, DIVING & SAILING
Be delighted with exclusive access to 28 moorings on 9 different reefs including the famous; Three Sisters, The Whale, Little Tracey, Point Break, 5-Ways and two NEW moorings at Michaelmas Cay and Upolu Reef show casing untouched coral gardens. Our small group numbers provides a flexible schedule and our on-board compressor allows for unlimited tank refills so you can really maximise your in-water time.
Whether you are an experienced diver or a for time snorkeler, our sites offer something special for everyone. Explore a kaleidoscope of colourful coral and abundant fish life, meet charismatic turtles, schooling barracuda, reef sharks and search for cryptic macro life especially at night when all sorts of critters come out to play.
With a maximum of just 12 passengers and 3 crew, Coral Sea Dreaming offers a very unique alternative to the large live-aboard experience. Laze on the sundeck, dive and snorkel when you feel like it or help the crew sail. Small group numbers diving and snorkelling, means you see more creatures, experienced divers enjoy longer dive times and first time divers receive one on one training with no rushing. This is your adventure of a lifetime!
- • All snorkelling & high quality dive gear
- • Wetsuits & lycra suits
- • Delicious food prepared by our on-board cook
- • Morning/ afternoon tea & cheese platter
- • Hot showers
- • Fresh linen & bath towels
- • Unlimited snorkelling• Guided snorkel tours on request
- • Cosy cabins
- • Friendly, professional and knowledgeable crew
- • Bar facilities on board – premium beers, Australian wines and soft drinks (sorry NO BYO)
- • Cool merchandise for sale – Tees, caps, stubby coolers
- • Camera Hire and take home SD cards for sale